Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Chowchow

This advertising is for pets' food called ROYAL CANIN .This brand is well known for dog lovers. I am a dog lover and my favorite dog is Chow chow showed on the picture.The Chow chow has been known for thousands of years in China,where the they were put to work as a hunter,cart puller and boat guard.Now they became family pets. It is a particular character for all the Chow chow that they have a blue tongue. I am really crazy about breeding a Chow chow. I owned a Chow chow in China before we came to Australia .I could not bring him with us because the customs of Australia don't allow animals from other coutries to enter to Australia. I have to give him away to my friend. I miss him very much and I hope he would lead a happy life.

1 comment:

MikeeUSA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.